Documents of Trademark
- The name, address, and nationality of the applicant. If the applicant has a partnership firm, he should mention all his partners and their details.
- To signify that all goods or services bearing the trademark come from a single source.
- For a company, the country and the state of incorporation need to be mentioned.
- A list should be provided for the goods and services that are to be registered.
- A soft copy of the trademark should be produced.
- If the mark has non-English words, that all need to be translated in English.
- If we need to claim the priority for an earlier filed convention application, the complete details of the documents should be produced. Date of the application, country of the application, application no.
- Date of the trademark been used.
- Power of Attorney which is simply signed by the candidate.